101 - Raising College
Late adolescence (18+) is the transition into young adulthood. Preparing for college or life after high school can be a daunting task for both girls and their families.
In this series, Katie walks you through the transition. What are the issues to look out for and consider before she moves out, setting realistic expectations, how to manage your own responses to this time and other ways to improve your relationship with her as it continues to change.
The benefits of this 4 week series...
- the common anxiety triggers she is dealing with about the change and how to help
- freshman year expectations
- college and mental health
- get your pressing questions answered
- connection to other moms going through it
- learn from a professional and other moms
- anxiety relief for yourself
Who should take this? This is an excellent 4 week series for moms who have daughters about to enter college or in their first year of college.
What can I expect in each class?
- a small group setting - no more then 8 moms
- 1 hour sessions
- Lots of insight and education
- practical examples
- Q&A time
- handouts and materials to read