101 - Raising Middle School
Early adolescence (10-13) is mostly played out in the middle school years. This incredible time of change is often a major source of frustration and conflict for girls and their families.
Unrealistic expectations are often a root cause of stress and chaos. You still see her as 7 yrs old and she sees herself as 25. Emotions run high during this time.
We have found that with a little help in understanding what is realistic and how to manage expectations, this time can and will run a lot smoother, making it favorable for both of you.
The benefits of this 4 week series...
- learn what is normal vs. not normal for middle school
- important emotional and brain development
- what to expect in her behavior, emotions and relationships
- get your pressing questions answered
- practical ideas on how to build your relationship with her
- connection to other moms going through it
- learn from a professional and other moms
- anxiety relief for yourself
Who should take this? This is an excellent 4 week series for moms who have daughters in middle school or daughters who are about to become a middle schooler.
What can I expect in each class?
- a small group setting - no more then 8 moms
- convenient 1 hour sessions
- Lots of insight and education
- practical examples
- Q&A time
- handouts and materials to read